Recipient for Treatment of Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease in 2013
Award Winning Care:
Outstanding Achievement Award for Cancer Care (2007-2013)
Surgical Weight Loss Center of Excellence (2007-2013)
Sleep Disorders Center of Excellence
2010 Corporation of the Year- DeKalb Chamber of Commerce
Top Workplace in Healthcare:
Recognized by our Employees and The Atlanta Journal-Constitution as a 2011 Top Workplace
Voted by our Employees and Atlanta Magazine as a 2008 Best Place to Work
“Like” us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/DeKalbMedicalCareers
Follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/DeKalbMedicalHR
1. Must follow up with Commercial and Manage Care providers, worker's compensation claims and all other payors including Medicaid and Medicare in a timely manner to ensure authorization or insurance verification.
2. Responsible for working denials through ISuites relating to Coordination of Benefits coverage, eligibility and pre-certification.
3. Reviews and responds to the #QA Patient Access email box and documents necessary corrections in Invision.
4. Utilize various online payor websites or portals, VoiCert, ORSOS and print daily census for inpatients.
Reports to: Manager, Financial Assessment Services Team and/or Manager, Access Center
Extend of Supervision Received: Varies
• High School Education, Bachelor's preferred.
• Knowledge of Third Party payers, billing requirements, and reimbursement methods.
• Knowledge of medical terminology.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Professional appearance.
• Good PC software skills.
• Must work independently and maintain workflow.
• Knowledge of multi-registration and front-end processing.
• Service excellence.
• Handle incoming calls professionally and timely.
• Demonstrate service and commitment in working with peers, management team and other hospital stall.