Minimum Education, Experience and Licensure/Certifications Required:
- High school graduate desirable but not mandatory.
- Must be able to learn to do variety of repetitive functions. Must be able to read and follow instructions, both verbal and written. Must be able to maintain acceptable competency evaluations and at least annually
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:
- Must have above normal dexterity to be able to reach, bend, stand and lift.
- Must be able to work for a prolonged period of time.
- Compliance with rehab services physical performance assessment for this job description
- Must be able to push or pull heavy carts
- light /medium work able to lift 35 pounds acceptable body mechanics 75% of the time