Recipient for Treatment of Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease in 2013
Award Winning Care:
Outstanding Achievement Award for Cancer Care (2007-2013)
Surgical Weight Loss Center of Excellence (2007-2013)
Sleep Disorders Center of Excellence
2010 Corporation of the Year- DeKalb Chamber of Commerce
Top Workplace in Healthcare:
Recognized by our Employees and The Atlanta Journal-Constitution as a 2011 Top Workplace
Voted by our Employees and Atlanta Magazine as a 2008 Best Place to Work
“Like” us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/DeKalbMedicalCareers
Follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/DeKalbMedicalHR
• Responsible for delivery of patient care during all aspects of Interventional Radiologic procedures.
• Directs and guides patient teaching activities while maintaining standards of professional
• Collaboration and teamwork with personnel to provide high quality patient care.
• Organizes time, supplies, and equipment efficiently and effectively.
• Participates in professional organizations and activities which promote growth and development.
• Must be a ARRT Registered Radiologic Technologist
• Registry in Cardiovascular/Interventional Technology (ARRT) desirable
• ACLS/BCLS certified
• Two years experience with a background in related fields or former training preferred.
Reports to: Interventional Supervisor, Imaging Services Manager, Technical Director, and Interventional Radiologists.
• Collaboratively functions with the Interventional nurse.
Degree of Supervision Given to others: Minimal, to Attendants and Clerical staff.