Recipient for Treatment of Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease in 2013
Award Winning Care:
Outstanding Achievement Award for Cancer Care (2007-2013)
Surgical Weight Loss Center of Excellence (2007-2013)
Sleep Disorders Center of Excellence
2010 Corporation of the Year- DeKalb Chamber of Commerce
Top Workplace in Healthcare:
Recognized by our Employees and The Atlanta Journal-Constitution as a 2011 Top Workplace
Voted by our Employees and Atlanta Magazine as a 2008 Best Place to Work
“Like” us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/DeKalbMedicalCareers
Follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/DeKalbMedicalHR
The Nurse LPN performs assigned nursing procedures for the comfort and well-being of patients.
Provides patient care, treatment, and services within the scope of their license, certification, registration, and/or assessed competencies. Practice will be in accordance with laws and regulations and will adhere to established policies, procedures and practice guidelines.
Minimum Education, Experience and Licensure Required:
· Graduate of accredited technical school.
· Current Georgia license to practice as a LPN
· BLS certification through the American Heart Association required.
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:
· Demonstrates tact, versatility, and dependability.
· Effective team member.
· Excellent customer service skills and strong drive to provide compassionate care.
· Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast paced environment.
· Strong communication skills with ability to effectively communicate technical information to patients and families.
· Ability to effectively manage multiple tasks and priorities within a fast-paced environment
· Ability to function effectively in a team environment.
· Basic computer skills