The Nurse LPN performs assigned nursing procedures for the comfort and well-being of patients.
Provides patient care, treatment, and services within the scope of their license, certification, registration, and/or assessed competencies. Practice will be in accordance with laws and regulations and will adhere to established policies, procedures and practice guidelines.
DEKALB MEDICAL - North Decatur
LPN - DAYS - 8a/4:30p
Minimum Education, Experience and Licensure Required:
· Graduate of accredited technical school.
· Current Georgia license to practice as a LPN
· BLS certification through the American Heart Association required.
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:
· Demonstrates tact, versatility, and dependability.
· Effective team member.
· Excellent customer service skills and strong drive to provide compassionate care.
· Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast paced environment.
· Strong communication skills with ability to effectively communicate technical information to patients and families.
· Ability to effectively manage multiple tasks and priorities within a fast-paced environment
· Ability to function effectively in a team environment.
· Basic computer skills
Reports to: Staff Nurse, Nurse Clinical Coordinator, Nurse Manager
Positions Supervised: None
PATIENT POPULATION SERVED: (check applicable populations):