Provides all food service areas and DMC areas with food and supplies as needed or requested. Receives, verifies and properly stores incoming food, supplies and equipment. Ensures proper rotation of all stock.
- Provides all food service areas and DMC areas with food and supplies as needed
- Informs supervisor of any needed food, paper or chemical supplies
- Insures proper rotation of stock
- Adheres to temperature and sanitation standards
- Follows sanitary and safe work procedures in performing tasks.
- Participates in continuous quality improvement activities and teams.
- Participates in supporting the organization’s vision, mission and values and adheres to DeKalb Medical Standards of Behavior.
- Performs other duties as assigned to meet the goals and objectives of DeKalb Medical.
Minimum Education, Experience and Licensure Required:
- High school diploma or GED
- 3-5 years of food inventory experience
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:
- Professional appearance and organizational skills
- Ability in accounting and computer skills with pleasant phone manners
- Ability to use automated inventory system and various order/entry applications required
- Ability to see, read, write and speak and follow written and oral instructions.
- Skill and ability to communicate verbally, including public speaking, and in writing
- Skill and ability to make decisions and solve problems by identifying creative options and/or solutions
- Skill and ability to effectively manage multiple tasks and priorities within a fast paced environment
- Skill and ability to anticipate, manage, and adapt to change
- Skill and ability to operate independently and collaboratively as part of a team
- Skill and ability to take direction and complete assigned tasks
Reports to: Food Service Supervisor
Positions Supervised: none
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed