Recipient for Treatment of Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease in 2013
Award Winning Care:
Outstanding Achievement Award for Cancer Care (2007-2013)
Surgical Weight Loss Center of Excellence (2007-2013)
Sleep Disorders Center of Excellence
2010 Corporation of the Year- DeKalb Chamber of Commerce
Top Workplace in Healthcare:
Recognized by our Employees and The Atlanta Journal-Constitution as a 2011 Top Workplace
Voted by our Employees and Atlanta Magazine as a 2008 Best Place to Work
“Like” us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/DeKalbMedicalCareers
Follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/DeKalbMedicalHR
1. Review and process billing edits that populate the billing edit queue and/or spreadsheet.
2. Serve as a resource to billing edit queries.
3. Prepare weekly status reports of accounts and dollars pending due to bill edits.
4. Track and trend claim and billing discrepancies with communication to appropriate departments, supervisors and managers.
5. Assist with providing education as necessary to prevent future occurrences of the billing edit.
6. Serve as back-up System Administrator to the Quadramed encoder