Medical Assistant (Certified MA) Float Pool - PRN DeKalb Medical Physicians Group
This position is created to improve support for DMPG Physician Practices as we continue to grow with the goal of finding the right fit for a part time or full time opportunity. Monday - Friday, Day shift
- The Medical Assistant performs a variety of medically related tasks by assisting the doctor or nurse in providing direct patient care.
- Responsible for assisting patients in basic orientation to the physician practice, preparing exam room, taking patient's vital signs and assisting physician with exam.
- Administers injections and performs basic phlebotomy.
- Must have reliable transportation and the ability to work at all DeKalb Medical Physicians Group Clinics located throughout the Atlanta area as this is a Float Pool position
- Minimum of 3 days a week, work up to 5 days a week
- Travel from Flat Shoals to Lilburn required.
- Minimum of at least 1 year recent MA experience working in a physicians office preferred.
- Completion of MA training program required.
- MA Certification strongly preferred.
- Bilingual strongly preferred.
- NextGen experience preferred.
- CPR/BLS required.
Apply on-line at www.dekalbmedical.org