- Uses technical skills to obtain quality images
- Provides excellent patient care
- Manages records in MUSE
- Assists with stress tests in Nuclear Medicine and ECHO
- Organizes time, supplies, and equipment efficiently and effectively.
- Participates in activities which promote growth and development.12
- Performs other duties as assigned to meet the goals and objectives of DeKalb Medical
Minimum Education, Experience and Licensure Required:
· High school graduate or equivalent
· BCLS certified
· Experience in the medical field is preferable
· Attend in services required by DeKalb Medical Center and Imaging Services specific
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed